Joomla Extensions

Export Quiz - JSON

More
4 years 7 months ago #7203 by Emmanuel Olamijuwon
Hi Daniel,

I had recently requested for an upgrade to a newer version of VQuiz.
I also contacted the Sales team and paid for customization of the export button in the JSON.
The button works perfectly then but I realized now that it doesn't export question with the checkbox responses.
The button works well for radio button and other input buttons but not checkbox.
When I download the survey responses, I realized that responses are downloaded based on the number of questions.

Would appreciate if your team could have a look at this. I have tried to email yesterday but still to get a feedback.

Thanks for your prompt feedback.
Emmanuel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #7206 by Daniel
Replied by Daniel on topic Export Quiz - JSON
Hi,
Thanks for contacting us!

Please create a ticket and elaborate your issues more in details as we are not getting your points.

More
4 years 7 months ago #7207 by Emmanuel Olamijuwon
Hello,

I have replied to the earlier email and provided some more details.
Please let me know if you get me now

Thanks

More
4 years 7 months ago #7212 by Daniel
Hi Emmanuel,
Thanks for contacting us!

We have gone through your issue and we have found that the question number 10 has only one value in JSON file however we have selected 3 options for question number 10 as shown in the attachment, please find the attachment.
We will make it like all options which user select for question number 10 will come with separated commas values (‘Does not apply, Someone has checked up on location/activities multiple times a day – stalking,,,’) , please confirm the same.

Best Regards

More
4 years 7 months ago #7215 by Emmanuel Olamijuwon
Hi Daniel,
Thanks for your feedback.

Indeed it would be great if “all options which user select for question number 10 will come with separated values” like ";" delimiter instead of ",".
I am considering this because of responses like: “Unwanted sexually explicit images, comments, emails, or text messages, Violent threats online,,,,” which may already have "," in the response feedback.

Thanks for your kind and prompt consideration

Regards
Emmanuel

More
4 years 7 months ago #7218 by Daniel
Hi Emmanuel,
Thanks for your patience!

We have made changes, please review the URL: shyadult.org/administrator/ and let us know your input on the same.

Thanks

Cron Job Starts