Joomla Extensions

Community Builder Quiz Results Tab

More
6 years 3 months ago #5890 by Alex R
I was wondering if it's possible for an administrator or moderator to be able to view the Quiz Results view of another user rather than their own if they view another user's profile page?

From my tests, where users can see other profiles, the Quiz Results Tab shows their own quizzes rather than that users quiz results. This can potentially create confusion when viewing someone else profile.

Thanks in advance for your advice

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #5899 by Daniel
Hello,
Please download the vQuiz again and instal the new plugin. It has been modified the way you want.

Thanks
Daniel

More
6 years 2 months ago #5908 by Alex R
Hi Daniel,

I've uploaded the cbplugin and now for some reason all users can see Quiz Results tab of OTHER users, but not their OWN. Which is the opposite of what it was before.

Can the access setting not be left to be configured by Community Builder's CB Privacy plugin and CB Conditional plugin?

More
6 years 2 months ago #5917 by Daniel
Hi,
I just checked it and It's working fine. It's displaying the result of the same user whose profile page you are visiting and if the logged in user visits his own profile page then he can see his results. Please check. Or Did you mean something else?

Thanks
Daniel

More
6 years 2 months ago #5920 by Alex R
Hi Daniel,

Perhaps I have some configuration difference. I am also using a Privacy plugin that CB offers. Is it possible to
see what permission settings you have set up (screen capture, maybe)?

Thanks!

More
6 years 2 months ago #5939 by Daniel
Please check the attached screenshot.

Thanks
Daniel
Attachments:

Cron Job Starts