Joomla Extensions

Do not works

More
6 years 5 months ago #5544 by mauro buffa
Do not works was created by mauro buffa
Quizzes do not work. Nothing happens clicking on "Continue..." button. How to do?
See for example : www.intoyourswing.com/quiz/quizzes/inter...u-know-about-youtube

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #5546 by Daniel
Replied by Daniel on topic Do not works
Hello,
As per your Standard License, You are entitled to get support for one domain only. And This is not the domain registered to get support. Please purchase a new license for this domain or upgrade the existing one with the Professional plan. We'll look into the issue.

Thanks
Daniel

More
6 years 5 months ago #5548 by mauro buffa
Replied by mauro buffa on topic Do not works
The component I purchased includes "Unlimited Installations", or not?
If it does not work, not even with your examples, it's not a support question. It's a product that does not work for nothing. So I ask that the extension is basic working and I expect a solution from you, as do other extension builders. Nobody does as you do about the initial malfunction of the product: they do not ask for money, they put it in place and they apologize a lot. This is how they gain credibility and trust.
I also suggest you kindly review the history of my purchases and customizations. And the problems of serious malfunctions that have been there, with costs to my charge for errors made by your intervention.
I have always kindly dealt with these things with private mail and not on this forum and/or on other forums and joomla extensions site.
So, now I expect that vquiz will work on the new site on which I installed it. Tell me kindly what I have to do.

More
6 years 5 months ago #5549 by Daniel
Yes, It is unlimited installations, And we do not have any problem with that. You can use it on any number of websites you own. But the support is limited to 1 domain only with Standard Plan. And what If I tell you the problem is not with our tool, It's with the installation of your website which might require a few changes in Global configuration of Joomla or something else. We need to find that out. We would need access to your backend & FTP for that. And I'm sorry but how can someone expect us to do this for unlimited websites for free?

Thanks
Daniel

More
6 years 5 months ago #5550 by mauro buffa
Replied by mauro buffa on topic Do not works
Dear Daniel, I use a dozen extensions suppliers and I only have this problem with you.
When I install extensions they must work. if not work at all (in initial basic setting) the supplier tells me what to do or does what is necessary. Later, if it is foreseen, he asks me to pay for the support.
I have always considered you excellent suppliers, I have suggested improvements (in some cases, because I was able, I also sent you the codes), I have always had good answers from you. Not now.
Excuse me, but it's your extension that must work with joomla, do not joomla with your extension. I have not reported a particular problem, but this: standard vquiz does not work at all on standard joomla. Tell me what to do.

More
6 years 5 months ago #5552 by Daniel

mauro buffa wrote: Dear Daniel, I use a dozen extensions suppliers and I only have this problem with you.
When I install extensions they must work. if not work at all (in initial basic setting) the supplier tells me what to do or does what is necessary.

That's what we do for all our active subscribers. But in your case you are asking support for multiple domain.

But no Problem, If your problem can be resolved with the following then It's great -> Please make sure you have not entered anything in Live Site URL option in Joomla's Global Configuration.

Thanks
Daniel

Cron Job Starts