Joomla Extensions

Summarize values of answer and dependent result

More
6 years 8 months ago #5098 by Joost Bloom
Hello,

I have q questionnaire containing 30 questions. Each question can be answered with a value 1,2,3,4 or 5. At the end I want to calculate all the answer and depending on the total show a certain message. So when the total is 30-40 I want to show answer A, is the total 41-50 I want to show answer B.

How can I set this up?

regards,
Joost

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #5099 by Daniel
Hello,
There is an option in vQuiz settings for Answer type. You need to choose Different options score. And messages can be set from the Popup which opens up when you click on Message button just have Answer type option. Please check the attached screenshot.

Thanks
Daniel
Attachments:

More
6 years 7 months ago #5179 by Tamas
Hi Joost and Support,

I needed the same feature since we need to replace the not supported MadBlanks quiz to vQuiz.

I found this in the documentation: "You can set some additional messages for Quiz Player depend upon the range of their scores" here:
www.wdmtech.com/vquiz-documentation-crea...creating-trivia-quiz

More
6 years 7 months ago #5180 by Daniel
Hi,
What's your query? You need this feature and this has been explained in my previous message.

Thanks
Daniel

More
6 years 7 months ago #5183 by Tamas
Hi Daniel,

I understand that this feature is available and explained in your extensive documentation, but it would be nice to see a public demo for it.

Thanks,
Tamas

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #5207 by Daniel
Hello,
Please check the following demo.wdmtech.com/index.php?option=com_vq...ew=quizmanager&id=46

It would display a different message for different score range (up to 0, 0-2, up to 3)

Thanks
Daniel
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Daniel.

Cron Job Starts